BILLING & PAYMENTS Terms
shopino.in enables online verification and authorisation of payments through the following payment service:
- ATOM payment gateway (www.atomtech.in).
- in is a secured site with 128 bit SSL encryption.
Following payment methods are accepted through the ATOM payment gateway:
- Credit Cards: Domestic and International Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Debit Cards: Debit cards issued by most of the major banks.
- Net banking: We allow net banking transactions from nearly 50 major Indian banks.
- Note: Your billing amount will be shown in Indian Rupees on the payment gateway equivalent to your order value.
What happens if my payment fails?
In case of payment failure, please retry ensuring:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e., account details, billing address, password
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days.
- You can get in touch with Customer Care on +91-9205803771 (10 AM – 6 PM) with your order number or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org any clarifications.
Cash on Delivery (COD) Option
Please note that COD option is Notavailable as of now.
DISPUTES & CHARGE BACK CASES
For disputes and Charge back cases kindly provide Invoice copy and POD copy to enable us to trace the order and for tracking the ordering process.